BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
1. Personal data administrator
ST Łódź Rewolucji 1905 Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (zip code: 02-661), Ireneusz Gugulski Square No. 1, registered in the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000559040, NIP: 5213697281, REGON: 361570090 or
ST Łódź Rembielińskiego Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (zip code: 02-661), Ireneusz Gugulski Square No. 1, registered in the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000663027, NIP: 5213767857, REGON: 366562088 or
ST Katowice Krasińskiego sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (zip code: 02-661), Ireneusz Gugulski Square No. 1, registered in the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000604188, NIP: 5213724115, REGON: 363808146, depends on which company concluded rental agreement with tenant.
2. Processing purpose, legal basis
- conclusion and performance of a contract binding Parties (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator to fulfill the obligation of financial settlements, including tax settlements (art. 6 it. (1) (c) GDPR);
- legitimate interests of Administrator, i.e. making settlements, possible notification of the contract or contractor to the tax authorities or the Social Insurance Institution, marketing of products, services or works, conducting possible court and administrative proceedings (art. 6 it. 1 (f) of GDPR).
3. Processing time
Period necessary to fulfill the purposes described in the information above, i.e. for the duration of the contract between the Administrator and you or the period of providing services, and after its expiry / termination of services for the period required by law or necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
4. Data recipients
Providers of IT, legal and accounting services acting for the Administrator as well as the Administrator’s employees and associates.
5. Profiling and automated data processing
The Administrator will not profile data or make automated decisions.
6. Processing outside the EEA
The Administrator will not process data outside the EEA.
7. Rights related to data processing
The right to update outdated or incorrect data; The right to rectify data if it turns out that the processed data are incorrect; The right of access to your data, including obtaining a copy of it and information about the processing; The right to demand the deletion of personal data (“right to be forgotten”), in the cases specified by the provisions of the GDPR; The right to demand the restriction of data processing; The right to transfer the data you have provided to the Administrator; The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
You have the right to complain about the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2 Street , 00-193 Warsaw.