General Manager (13)
Are you solution-oriented, proactive and ready to take responsibility for an exciting co-living community with many stakeholders and partners? Are motivating leadership, good overview and sharp communication qualities you recognize? Then Basecamp has the right position for you.
- Fast-paced, young, inspiring and international work environment
- Strong concept and a company in development
- Salary according to qualifications, pension and health scheme
- Focus on Work Life balance
- Flat organization where there is a short way from idea to action
- Co-responsible in our development to deliver the best for both people and the environment
With reference to our Director of Operations, Kathrine, you will be responsible for the operation of our community in Lyngby containing 640 studio apartments, 150 rental homes, common areas, fitness, outdoor areas, etc. We are a community where bustle often occurs, and it is expected that you can prioritize in the many inquiries and wishes, as well as motivate and support the team of 9 people, full time and part time, in always offering the best solutions.
- Operations manager for the property and outdoor areas
- Business manager; Budget follow-up and forecasts
- Responsible for the house being full at all times and that the residents meet the criteria for segmentation and the requirements from Lyngby municipality
- Ensure proactive and adequate communication to tenants, organizations and other stakeholders.
- Close collaboration with technical manager regarding prioritization and execution of maintenance work as well as new investments
- Assist with the conclusion / maintenance of agreements with external partners
- Management of small teams on site as well as responsibility for operational outsourced partners
- Contact to the local community, networks and partners
- Ensure that all residents have a good experience at all times and that the Baselife concept (community) is complied with and further developed
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge of the tenancy law and the legal aspects of property management. We would like you to have practical experience with the operation of properties, e.g. hotels or commercial leases.
- Experience with customer-creating activities and event planning.
- Fluent in Danish and English in speech and writing
- Good communication and writing skills
- A background in the service industry
There are several different approaches to the job, but the ability to juggle several different balls, go ahead, be service-minded and not too nice to lend a hand with everywhere is essential.
- You have an infectious energy and a positive being
- You thrive in a busy and versatile everyday life
- You work independently and think proactively
- You can see value in the concept and have great ambitions on behalf of the brand
- You thrive in an international environment
- You are service-minded and easy to smile